Every state in Australia currently has major construction projects underway – Inland Rail, Western Sydney Airport, Melbourne Metro, Bruce Highway, METRONET, the list goes on. The industry is booming and there has been no better time to be working in construction.
With so much happening, it’s important to be informed and know where future opportunities may lie. Created by the team behind Infrastructure magazine, Construct 2020 will bring the informative content of the publication to a live format with a program featuring the people leading some of Australia’s biggest infrastructure projects.
The event will comprise thought-leading presentations, project case studies, industry panels, networking sessions, and an exhibition showcase.
For even more benefit, the conference will be co-located with the Asset Management for Critical Infrastructure and Disaster Management conferences, as part of The Critical Infrastructure Summit.
A registration to Construct 2020 will also give delegates access to the full Asset Management for Critical Infrastructure and Disaster Management conferences, combined exhibition, and The Critical Infrastructure Summit Gala Awards Ceremony.
- How current projects are implementing new technologies and digital construction techniques – IoT, 5G, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Digital Twins, BIM, spatial technologies, etc.
- Where are current and future employment and contracting opportunities?
- The circular economy and sustainable construction
- Building in the face of climate change
- Combating skills shortages and an aging workforce
- Encouraging a younger generation of construction workers
- Improving workplace culture and mental health
- Creating a more diverse sector
Construct 2020 is the premier event for anyone working in Australia’s construction industry.